I’m excited to join ROW80′s first round of 2012 (Jan 2nd to Mar 22nd). The New Year requires new resolutions. And new resolutions require discipline and accountability. I tried to focus on challenging but doable goals. ROW80 allows me to have clear and measurable goals.
Here are my ROW80 goals for the first quarter of 2012.
- Write every weekday. Minimums: 1k words/day; 5k/week. Bonus goal: up the word count after outlines below are done.
- Detailed (chapter-by-chapter) outline of sequel to codename BLUE.
- Rough outline of new WIP.
- Re-write career plan.
Social Media goals:
- Blog schedule: Mon/Fri, regular blog posts; Wed/Sun, row80 updates. Bonus goal: guest posts.
- Have at all times a stash of 15 blog topics and 5 blog posts ready in advance.
- Support fellow writers. Blog hopping, commenting, facebook, twitter: every day, but no more than 2 hours/day.
- Exercise at least 4 times a week (at least 2 runs and 2 workouts).
- Study at least 2 hours/week .
Now, let’s do this!
Latest posts by fabiobueno (see all)
- Book Cover Reveal – FORGED BY GREED, by Angela-Orlowski Peart - 21 August, 2012
- YAmondAY with Coleen Patrick - 20 August, 2012
- Book Cover Reveal – WICKED SENSE by Fabio Bueno - 17 August, 2012