One of the extra offerings today is a witty video that my friend, author Martina Dalton, showed to us on our last critique meeting. The smart and talented girl in the video is the daughter of a friend of Martina’s. We need more kids like her.
- Write 2,500 words/week. 3,329 words distributed among several projects.
- Outline of BLUE #2. Some progress, but not much.
- Outline of CRIMSON. Ditto.
- Re-write career plan. I got a little behind on my online class.
Social Media goals:
- Blog schedule: 1-2 posts/week, plus ROW80 updates on Sundays. Done!
- Create a stash of blog topics and blog posts. I had some ideas, but I need to write them down.
- Support fellow writers. Good, but not great. At least I did a little to help promote August McLaughlin’s Beauty of a Woman blogfest. More about that below.
- Exercise at least 4 times a week (at least 2 runs and 2 workouts). Ran twice, worked out once. Since I did an extra workout last week, I’ll give myself a green
- Study/Research at least 2 hours/week. I did it!
- Read every day. This didn’t go well. Basically, blogs have replaced books. Still trying to find some balance here.
Quick summary: a productive week. I completed two side projects related to my WIPs, wrote, exercised, blogged, promoted, and commented. It could have been worse
* * *
The Beauty of a Woman blogfest is August McLaughlin’s brainchild, and I’m re-posting the links to the wonderful blog posts. Please take the time to read at least a few of them.
Congrats to all the bloggers who contributed to this celebration!
- Emma Burcart: What Is Beauty?
- Serena Dracis: Beauty of a Woman BlogFest
- Cynthia Cheng Mintz: Beauty of a Woman or How I Came to Accept My Petiteness
- Cynthia Cheng Mintz: Beauty of a Woman: Trying to Embrace My Cinderella Feet
- Louise Behiel: Beauty of a Woman BlogFest 2012
- Kara Flathouse: Dear Daughters, A Beautiful Heart is Yours
- Shannon Esposito:Beauty of a Woman BlogFest!
- Ginger Calem: Dear Thighs…We need to talk.
- Julie Hedlund: Beauty of a Woman BlogFest
- Sharon Howard: What is Beauty?
- Amber West: Beauty of a Woman BlogFest
- Kristine Parker: The Beauty of My Mother
- Susie Lindau:Reflected Addiction
- Karen Koenig: Why Can’t Our Bodies Be Okay?
- Tamara (FitNitChick):The Last Time I Felt Beautiful
- Nisha (NM): Discovering the Joy of Mascara and Other Fun Stuff
- Write On, Jana!: What Makes a Woman Beautiful?
- Kecia Adams:Beauty of a Woman BlogFest: The Beauty of Aggression
- Coleen Patrick:Beauty of a Woman BlogFest
- Marcy Kennedy:The Lie of Helen of Troy
- Debra Kristi:Defining Beauty of a Woman
- Lena Corazon: Discovering My Beauty Through Writing
- Prudence MacLeod: Beauty of a Woman
- Myndi Shafer: I Am Beautiful…Just The Way I Am
- Liz: the beauty of a woman.
- E.C. Stilson: What is True Beauty?
- Alicia Street: Beauty of a Woman BlogFest
- Sheila Seabrook: The Beauty Within
- Ingrid Shaffenburg:Love Thy Temple
- Julie Jordan Scott: You Are Beautiful—From the Beauty of a Woman BlogFest
- Debra Eve: Unearthing the Beauty of a Woman
- Sharon K. Owen: The Beauty of a Woman
- Shanjeniah: Beauty of a Woman BlogFest 2012
- Patricia Sands: You’re Beautiful, Just the Way You Are
- C. Nicole White: Secret Envy
- Mollie Player: I Can’t Admit I Like Chubby Girls
- Proud2BMe: Everyone is Beautiful!
- Katie (Oracular Spectacular): Beauty of Being a Woman: BlogFest 2012
- Kristen Lamb: Beauty of a Woman BlogFest—Making Peace with My Thunder Thighs
- Stephanie D: New Dimensions – Beauty of a Woman BlogFest
- Samantha Warren: Just As You Are
- Audrey Kalman: Tribute to a Different Kind of Beauty
- Julia B. Whitmore: Beauty of a Woman BlogFest: Dye Baby, Dye
Thanks for the support.
Latest posts by fabiobueno (see all)
- Book Cover Reveal – FORGED BY GREED, by Angela-Orlowski Peart - 21 August, 2012
- YAmondAY with Coleen Patrick - 20 August, 2012
- Book Cover Reveal – WICKED SENSE by Fabio Bueno - 17 August, 2012