- Write 2,500 words/week. 3,096 beautiful words .
Outline of BLUE #2. I decided this is not a priority. It will not be part of the goals anymore. I’ll keep adding ideas as they come, though.
- Outline of CRIMSON. After a breakthrough last week, the broad outline is taking shape, and I’ve had significant progress on the detailed outline.
- Re-write career plan. I wasn’t able to catch up on the online class. I’ll use what I’ve learned to do the exercises offline.
Social Media goals:
- Blog schedule: 1-2 posts/week, plus ROW80 updates on Sundays. Missed the midweek post.
- Create a stash of blog topics and blog posts. Wrote down some ideas.
- Support fellow writers. Not as much as I hoped, but 5 blogs/day is not too shabby. I barely tweeted this week, though.
- Exercise at least 4 times a week (at least 2 runs and 2 workouts). Done!
- Study/Research at least 2 hours/week. This was the
- Read every day. Just a couple of days this week *sigh*
Thanks for all your support!
* * *
This mashup is a little closer to the heart. I love to read, and in the last few months, I’ve read many wonderful blog posts. Almost every day I find myself staring at the screen and mumbling, “Wow…”
But a few of those are more special than others. Some words have a way of getting under your skin. They rattle your brain. They leave an imprint on your soul.
These are a few of those posts. These stories moved me, and they will stay with me for a long time. If you haven’t read them, please find time in your schedule for these diamonds.
Debra tells us about Kristi. Golden Sky Showers of a Sister Remembered
I loved, loved Marcy’s story. It shook me. Who’s Your Unicorn?
Piper teaches us an important lesson. From Crayons to Perfume
Lisa gives us her powerful reasons. Why I Hate Christmas
Tameri shares a story of strength. When Just Being There IS Enough
Jennifer takes a Leap of Faith
Ingrid reflects on parents and parenting. Love the Life Givers
Diana makes us ponder: what is a real connection? Please Don’t Close Your Eyes, Because I Can’t See Your Soul
August’s touching story. Does Dirt Have Calories? — My Story
I remember more posts, but I don’t want to overwhelm you. If these stories move you, please make sure to leave a comment on the author’s blog. Also, please share with us a memorable blog post that you read.