- Write 2,500 words/week. I got into a good rhythm here. 5,222 words in the last two weeks!
- Outline of CRIMSON. Worked a lot on it. The skeletal outline is almost ready, and the detailed one is well on its way!
- Re-write career plan. The class is ending, and I didn’t catch up. I’ll try to do it offline.
Social Media goals:
- Blog schedule: 1-2 posts/week, plus ROW80 updates on Sundays. Missed last Sunday’s post.
- Create a stash of blog topics and blog posts. Not a “stash”, but I wrote a guest post and I have one ready for next week. The best week this year
- Support fellow writers. Got on track on this item! Thank you, friends, for your patience and understanding.
- Exercise at least 4 times a week (at least 2 runs and 2 workouts). I will give it a green, even though the workouts were very soft, and the runs were just long, brisk walks. I feel sluggish.
- Study/Research at least 2 hours/week. Yes and yes!
- Read every day. I see a Kindle on the horizon… I hope it helps me with this.
Thanks for all your support!
* * *
This week we’re updating some of the latest blog posts:
After I wrote about the parakeets flying away, a few people asked me how Captain America got his name. The answer is wordless:
Finally, since the family had a Rubik’s cube breakthrough this week, I decided to post an impressive clip about solving a cube. Fast. And blindfolded!.
Have a great week!