- Write 2,500 words/week. Barely.
- Outline of CRIMSON. Some work done, but the outline didn’t advance as much as it should…
- Re-write career plan. Doing it offline.
Social Media goals:
- Blog schedule: 1-2 posts/week, plus ROW80 updates on Sundays. Nailed it!
- Create a stash of blog topics and blog posts. One blog post.
- Support fellow writers. Many blogs, comments, follows, likes, RT’s, shares, and votes this week. Kind of proud of myself
- Exercise at least 4 times a week (at least 2 runs and 2 workouts).Two okay workouts and one easy run.
- Study/Research at least 2 hours/week. Did very well on this one.
- Read every day I didn’t read books at all.
Thanks for all your support!
* * *
This week I have a thematic mash-up. It’s all about food, health, nutrition, and cooking. Call it the mash-up-post-atoes. *laughs uproariously—alone* Er… Hm. *crickets chirping* Okay, sorry about that.
Anyway, here are the folks who know what’s cooking:
Carlos experiments with ingredients and recipes from all over the world.
Kara is a conflicted chef who adds her own twist to create even healthier dishes.
August vouches for carbs–they’re not evil!
Ginger leads a program called WritersButt (it’s applicable to anyone’s butt, really) that includes nutrition tips and workouts.
Karen tells us about the sexiest vegetable. Yes, sexiest. Yes, only Karen.
How was your week? Are you planning on participating in the second round of ROW80?
Have a great week!
Latest posts by fabiobueno (see all)
- Book Cover Reveal – FORGED BY GREED, by Angela-Orlowski Peart - 21 August, 2012
- YAmondAY with Coleen Patrick - 20 August, 2012
- Book Cover Reveal – WICKED SENSE by Fabio Bueno - 17 August, 2012