Be careful what you wish for.
Skye wanted to find the Singularity. She got what she sought, but to protect the most powerful witch alive, Skye had to betray her coven. Now she regrets entangling her boyfriend Drake in her hidden world.
Drake yearned for Skye, but now he finds out that getting the girl is just the beginning: keeping the girl is the hard part. When tragedy strikes, Drake faces an impossible choice that could destroy his family and his shot at love.
The vicious Night covens seek retribution at all costs. Wicked Jane has returned, scarred from her last confrontation with Drake and Skye, and holding a baffling secret that may change everything.
Dangerous alliances arise. The Veil is about to be broken.
Falling in love has never been harder.
To celebrate the event, once again the amazing Vickie Dold from Innovative Online Book Tours stepped up and came up with this all-star lineup of book bloggers. Please take a moment to visit their sites:
- Jenny on the Book
- Indie Writers Review
- Paws & Print
- Cubicle Blindness Reviews
- T B R
- paranormal book club
- Pure Jonel
- Books, Books, and More Books
- Zoey Derrick The Book Junkie
- Michelle’s Paranormal Vault of Books
- On Amazon (readers can also download a free sample for kindle and free kindle apps)
- On Goodreads (free sample available in .epub format for most other e-readers)
Tweets/Facebook shares: Here are some examples of the tweets I’ve prepared for the release. I’d love if you could tweet or share on Facebook some of those:
- Be careful what you wish for; you may get it. BROKEN SPELL bit.ly/BrokenSpell #yalit #kindle
- Check out the release of BROKEN SPELL, the sequel to award-winning WICKED SENSE: bit.ly/BrokenSpell #ya #pnr #ebook
- What if you were torn between your loyalties and doing what’s right? BROKEN SPELL bit.ly/BrokenSpell #teen #fantasy
- “Getting the girl is easy; the hard part is keeping the girl.” BROKEN SPELL bit.ly/BrokenSpell #teenlit #romance #kindle
- “Between the Fancy Me potion and my Seduction Charm, you had no chance” BROKEN SPELL bit.ly/BrokenSpell #romance #fantasy
- Where’s a Fancy Me potion when you need one? BROKEN SPELL bit.ly/BrokenSpell #ya #magic #witchcraft
- She was looking for a mighty witch; she found a guy with rock-hard abs & a sense of humor. Not bad. BROKEN SPELL bit.ly/BrokenSpell #yalit
- A new era of witch-hunting is upon us. She’s the only one who can stop it. BROKEN SPELL bit.ly/BrokenSpell #teenlit #fantasy
- A YA #paranormal (true) #romance: BROKEN SPELL bit.ly/BrokenSpell #fantasy #teenlit #yareads
- A wicked good witch and a snarky nice guy must save us all. We’re doomed. BROKEN SPELL bit.ly/BrokenSpell #yalit #romance
I appreciate every tweet, share, review, kind word, tap on the back, and positive thought.
This book’s journey to publication was long, but very satisfying. I’m thankful for everybody who helped me finish and make this a better book (you know who you are!). And I’m humbled by everyone’s love and support. Thank you.
All the best,