Witches inhabit our world, organized in covens and hiding behind a shroud of secrecy--the Veil.
Winner, 2012 Sandy Literary Contest – 1st place – YA category
Witches inhabit our world, organized in covens and hiding behind a shroud of secrecy–the Veil.
Skye’s London coven sends her to Seattle’s Greenwood High to find the Singularity, an unusually gifted witch who may break the Veil and trigger a dangerous new era of witch-hunting. Things get complicated when Skye meets a charming new classmate, Drake. Skye’s job becomes even trickier when she clashes with Jane, an intimidating rival witch.
Drake falls for the mysterious Skye, but odd accidents, potion mix-ups, and the occasional brush with death kind of get in the way of romance. Once he discovers Skye is a witch, he goes to war for her, even though his only weapons are a nice set of abs and a sharp sense of humor.
Fighting off wicked Jane and the other dark forces hell-bent on seizing the Singularity’s immense power, Skye and Drake will risk everything to save the covens.
Going on a date has never been harder.
If you like to tweet, here are some examples:
- She was looking for a mighty witch; she found a guy with rock-hard abs & a sense of humor. Not bad. http://bit.ly/wickedsense #yalit
- A new era of witch-hunting is upon us. She’s the only one who can stop it. Will she? http://bit.ly/wickedsense #fantasy
- “She tore through the male student body—‘male’ and ‘body’ being key words here” http://bit.ly/wickedsense #paranormal #ya
- A YA #paranormal (true) #romance:http://bit.ly/wickedsense #fantasy #teenlit #yareads
- A wicked good witch and a snarky nice guy must save us all. We’re doomed. http://bit.ly/wickedsense #yalit #romance
- To fulfill her mission, she must lose herself. http://bit.ly/wickedsense #paranormal #fantasy
- Looking for a #ya #fantasy? Add #WICKED SENSE http://bit.ly/NdGMCJ to your #goodreads to-read list!